Why work at DayRider?
- Paid Training
- Performance review after 90 days of employment and potential pay increase based on performance
- We’ve been growing since we opened 1 year ago, and there is room for advancement!
- Flexibility; we give an ample amount of excused time off which is perfect for working parents that need flexibility
• You are a self-starter, have a positive attitude, are motivated, and LOVE to clean
• Have a Driver’s License and a vehicle to get to work
• Can pass a Background check
• You don’t want to be stuck behind a desk, and like to stay active!